John P. Esposito, CFP®, CRPS®, MBA
With more than thirty years of financial planning experience, John has seen that every client's financial circumstances are unique. Each client should have a financial strategy that is personalized to incorporate his or her own unique goals, values, and beliefs. John works with you one-on-one to develop a financial strategy that focuses on your vision for the present and for the future.
- Financial Planning Association
Certifications and Degrees
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Plan SpecialistSM
- Suffolk University
MBA, 1976, Boston, MA
- Boston College
BS, 1969, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 2006-Present, Investment Advisor Representative and Registered Representative
of Commonwealth Financial Network®
- 1995-2005, Senior Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- 1982-1995, Financial Advisor, American Express Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Wife, Carol. Children: Joseph, Christopher, and Mary.
- Avid sports fan!
John chose to partner with Commonwealth Financial Network, one of the preeminent independent broker/dealers in the U.S. The alliance with Commonwealth ensures that his clients can receive a wide variety of investment choices to complement their goals. Commonwealth helps John best serve clients in a seamless and efficient manner by providing back office, investment, and technology support.
Carol A. Esposito, JD
Operations Manager/Executive Assistant
Carol has been a practicing attorney in Massachusetts since 1982. She brings her professional expertise to Esposito Financial Group as John's executive assistant and as his consultant on technology and operational management.